Expand all

Accessibility resources
Accessibility Resources Application

Use this form to submit an Accessibility Resources Application. Documentation can be attached to the application or submitted separately. If needed, the Request for Documentation Form can be used for medical professional/diagnostician documentation.

More information about this process can be found in the Accessibility Resources - Student Responsibilities

Request for ATI Testing AccommodationsThis form can be used to request accommodations for the nursing program ATI entrance exam
High School Transcript/GED Request Form 
Immunization Record 
Immunization Form 
Visiting Student ApplicationThis application is for students who wish to enroll in courses at M State (up to 7 credits per term) and not seeking a degree.
Academic and Student Services Appeal - Level One Use this form to appeal an exception to a current M State policy. Examples include grade appeals, add/drop/withdraw, medical withdrawal, refunds for dropped courses, etc.
Academic and Student Services Appeal - Level Two If you are requesting the decision to a Level One appeal be reconsidered based on additional documentation you are submitting, please use this form. A Level One appeal must already be on file and have been reviewed.
Suspension Appeal (Satisfactory Academic Progress/SAP) 

Use this form to request an early return after an Academic Suspension and/or to request reinstatement of financial aid following a suspension.

If at least one semester has passed since your academic suspension, you do not need to appeal to return and register for classes. However, if you wish to use financial aid to help pay for your education, you will need to submit a SAP appeal upon your return no matter how much time has passed since you last attended M State.

You will need the following information to complete the Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal:

1.Explanation of why you were not able to maintain satisfactory academic progress. Write your explanation in Microsoft Word so you can review it. Then copy and paste it into the form.

2. Documentation that supports your explanation. Documentation is required for financial aid consideration. Examples include: summary of medical appointments, letters from doctors or other health providers, an obituary or funeral service program, legal documents or other items that support your description of what prevented you from maintaining satisfactory academic progress.

3. Meet with your academic advisor and create an academic plan, i.e., a list of courses you will be taking when you return. Your plan must demonstrate continued progress toward completing your program requirements. You will need to list these courses (the subject, number, title and credits, such as ENGL1101 College Writing, 3 credits) on the appeal form.

Emergency assistance

Application for Emergency Assistance

Financial aid
Fresh Start Acknowledgement
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose - 2023-2024                                             
Maximum Time Frame Appeal
Minnesota State Grant Student Eligibility Questionnaire         
Non-filing Tax Request Form
Parent Plus Loan Request - 2023-2024
Postsecondary Child Care Grant Application- 2023-2024
Suspension Appeal (Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal/SAP)                                                    
Untaxed Income Verification - 2022-2023 (The 2023-2024 form will be available soon.)
Graduation and transfer
Graduation ApplicationFill out this form if you are ready to graduate. See application deadlines listed below.
Transcript Request
Use this link to order an official copy of your M State transcript to be sent to another college or university, a current or potential employer, or another recipient. Transcripts are processed through You will need to create an account using a valid email address and pay the associated fee using a credit or debit card. Transcripts are delivered in a secure electronic format to most recipients for a charge of $5 per transcript. Transcripts that need to be printed and mailed will incur additional costs.

Note: This form is not needed when transferring credits between Minnesota State institutions.

Replacement Diploma RequestIf you have already earned a degree at M State and need a replacement copy of your diploma, use this link. Replacement diplomas are processed through You will need to create an account using a valid email address and pay the associated fee using a credit or debit card.
Graduation Application Deadlines

Fall 2023

Priority Deadline: September 29, 2023

Credential Deadline: September 30, 2023 - January 31, 2024

Spring 2024

Priority Deadline: February 9, 2024

Credential Deadline: February 10, 2024 – July 1, 2024

Summer 2024

Priority Deadline: March 8, 2024

Credential Deadline: March 9, 2024 - September 30, 2024


Laptop/technology assistance
Laptop/Technology Loan Agreement FormThis form serves as an agreement between M State and a student for loaning college laptop/technology equipment

Reciprocity Application - North Dakota

Note: South Dakota and Wisconsin students will automatically receive reciprocity at M State.

Student complaint, grievance or informal concern
Student Complaint, Grievance or Informal Concerns FormUse this form to file a student complaint, grievance or informal concern. For additional information, please see the Student Handbook section titled Student Complaints, Grievances and Informal Concerns.
Reporting Discrimination - Possible Minnesota State 1B.1 Policy ViolationUse this form to file a report of a possible violation of Minnesota State policy 1B.1 Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination in Employment and Education. 


Student records

Student Record Changes

Add A Major Use this form to add another major to your record.
Change of Major/Program or SemesterUse this form to change the major on your record.
Change of Address and/or Phone Use this form to change the address and/or phone number on your record.
Change of AdvisorUse this form to change the advisor on your record.
Change of NameUse this form to change your name on your record.
Change of Home CampusUse this form to change your home campus.

Academic Record Forms

Academic ForgivenessUse this form to request a one-time opportunity to establish a new grade point average (GPA).
Audit GradeUse this form to request to audit a class for no credit.
Credit for Prior Learning RequestUse this form to request a credit by evaluation. There is a $50 per credit fee.
Enrollment VerificationUse this form to request verification of enrollment be sent to insurance companies and etc.
eTranscript RequestFill out this form to ask M State Records to transfer in credits from another Minnesota State college that is not showing on your Degree Audit Report (DARs)
Release of InformationUse this form to release your academic record to specific individuals/institutions.
Repeat of Course Use this form to request that a repeated course show as a repeat on your transcript. Use only for past courses.
National Student Clearinghouse - Student LinkUse this link to access your record via National Student Clearinghouse.
National Student Clearinghouse - Employer LinkUse this link to verify degrees of our students via National Student Clearinghouse.
Veterans Services

Veteran Benefits Sign-up Form

Waiver of fees
Student Parking Waiver RequestUse this form to request a waiver of the parking lot fee assessed to all registered students.